For those who may recall Yoda eating a snake a few weeks ago, I can inform you today that he has topped that story. This afternoon after a nice long walk we came into the yard and he reached down and grabbed something "fuzzy" in his mouth. At first all I could see was a fuzzy 6 inch tail. As he mouthed it more I saw the legs and arms hanging out the other side of his mouth. I pondered running into the house to get the camera.
It gets better. I am standing there wondering what I'm going to do because I have Amelia in the backpack and don't really want to touch a dead animal. I then hear, "Mrs. Crumrine?" I look up and there are 5 Obama supporters walking in the front yard who thought they were just going to ask if I voted. Instead, they helped me pry the dead animal from his mouth - and then I let them use our bathroom. The nice girl who did the dirty work took a picture of Yoda to remember her encounter in Barnstead . These poor folks are from the big city of Boston... bet they thought they were only going to talk about Obama all afternoon...
2 comments:
Hello Crum Kid and Crum Parents,
I know I don't know you guys, but I'm a friend of Mary's (from the law firm), and I stumbled on your blog while on hers yesterday.
My husband and I were married a year ago in August, and while we're not quite ready for kids, we're working up to it (the truth is that he's got major baby fever, while I'm the one who's "working up to it").
Anyway, the videos of your little Amelia were SO CUTE, and it helped me realize that I'm getting closer and closer to that whole "baby thing" every day :)
So, thanks for the few minutes of vicarious adorable baby time.
Hope all is well and happy election day!
Allison Adams
The Obama supporters probably decided it was better to deal with dogs and dead animals than your neighbor and his sign. What do you bet their side of the story is on some blog somewhere too. "Today we went to this crazy small town called Center Barnstead, NH...." :)
Post a Comment