Sunday, November 23, 2008

OSU v. Michigan

We gathered yesterday to catch up with old friend and watch the OSU v. Michigan game. While the game was so-so the company was great. We had tons of food too. Ane and Charlie and Jim travelled the farthest so we wanted to make sure we thanked them especially.
Now that I think of it Tucker and Liz came all the way from Boston so thanks to them too.
Well, Matty and Heidi drove an hour so they deserve some thanks too I suppose.
And Lesley and Nesbitt stopped off and gave us another baby gate (I never knew that you had to gate almost every door) so thanks to them too.
And we should also thank Kaileen and Leslie who drove from Concord. Which isn't that far but is still a 1/2 hour trip because we live in the sticks.

No comments: