Saturday, May 2, 2009

kiddie pool

One new thing that Amelia likes is crawling into Granpa's old chair. She does this all the time and often she carries one of her toys with her. She puts the toy up in the chair and then struggles mightily to get in the chair. She began with little kid sized chairs but now she can do it in real chairs.
Today we bought Amelia a little kiddie pool. It was well worth the 6 dollars.

Oh--here is how tough it is for her to get into the chair. I finally realized that I needed to pull her pants up so she could get the proper leg extension. When I did that she was able to hoist her right leg up high enough to climb into the chair and provide the drugged look picture above.

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

i LOVE yoda on amelia's little chair thing. i LOVE amelia in the pool, and wish i could even start dreaming about hanging out in only a diaper here in chicago.

I MISS YOU GUYS.