Amelia and I have been going to the pool every day - and I plan on going every day next week, too. She LOVES it. When we get there she starts shrieking when we turn the corner and see the pool. She then runs in and continues running in the water. When I grab her she swats my hands away and says, "No!" She will run into water that goes up to her nose and gets mad when I pick her up and point her towards more shallow water...
Amelia really likes putting her bloomers on - even if they are for another outift... she did this before bed the other night and would NOT let us take them off...
Amelia looks like she might drive away in this video...only 14 years to go (unless NH changes its teen driving laws - one can hope, right?:))
In this video, Amelia illustrates several things:
1. Her new spinning trick.
2. Her love of wearing her bloomers regardless of outfit (as mentioned above)
3. Her repeated use of the word "no" to nothing in particular...
Amelia tries to run away from Grammie while swimming at the pool this afternoon.
2 comments:
How can you be 4 months and 4 weeks old? Isn't that 5 months? I'm mathematically challenged so maybe I'm not understanding how this goes! Cute pictures!!! Who is that person in the pool with the blue bathing suit? Must be a stalker!!!
How can you be 4 months and 4 weeks old? Isn't that 5 months? I'm mathematically challenged so maybe I'm not understanding how this goes! Cute pictures!!! Who is that person in the pool with the blue bathing suit? Must be a stalker!!!
Post a Comment