Sunday, July 4, 2010

Enjoying time with her before there are two...

Amelia tries out some big girl underpants - she loves them but does listen to us when we tell her that she can only wear them at home. We were expecting a fight over it, but she's fine with it. For now.


Amelia's new method of watching t.v.


I went to check on Amelia before I went to bed the other night and noticed she wasn't in her bed. I panicked for a brief second before looking down on the floor to see this. I laughed so hard - and she let me move her back into bed. She hasn't done this one since...


Amelia at the pool. She loves going - but she usually only swims for about 20 minutes or so and then wants to lie on the lounge chair. She would sit there for hours if I let her. I am anticipating she will be a lounge chair princess as a teenager...


Sporting her Spidey shades from Aunt Becky.

No comments: