Saturday, July 17, 2010

A few more pictures that you might enjoy.

Amelia no longer seems small. Her legs are huge compared to Zoe's
I'm pretty excited.
This has been Zoe's go to position for the past few days. (Wait the past few days are the whole of her life.)

It also shows her swaddled. While Heidi was pushing, in the last tough hour, there was a point where I wondered if I remembered how to swaddle a baby. It is one of those things you do a ton but then don't do any more. I was a bit panicked to tell the truth. But then Heidi mentioned that she was going to push again and I forgot about it for a few hours. In the end I did somehow remember.

1 comment:

Jill Dater said...

There is so much that you "forget" and have to remember with a new baby. For instance, my mom said that we didn't have miconeum (sp?) poops after we were born. I think she just didn't remember. It IS amazing how the older ones seems SO MUCH older. Congrats!