Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our alert baby:

With her great-grandmother.

Amelia goofs around on the playmat with Zoë - the little one definitely seems interested in the big one, even if it's a look of confusion and being startled...

LOVE THIS!


Here we have Zoë and our middle child, Yoda. His reaction to her was totally unanticipated by me -- I really didn't think he would be that interested or affected (I don't know why I thought this...) But he is turning into Carl* from the children's picture books -- he licks her head and her feet; he runs right over to her immediately whenever she is crying, even if she is upstairs and he is downstairs; he sleeps at the foot of the bed when we are there; he follows me around whenever I am carrying her anywhere. It is too cute...

*Don't know who Carl is? Click here!

No comments: