We got almost 2 feet of snow last Wednesday - Amelia went outside for about 15 minutes. She couldn't take much more because she couldn't walk, it was windy, and cold. We had a fun family day at home together!

Amelia is a true New Englander and goes out into the snow with her trusty umbrella.

She then somehow convinced her father to bring her trampoline outside.

Yoda enjoys his first big snowstorm of the season.

Zoë is finally big and sturdy enough to ride around in the backpack with Daddy. She LOVED it - I think she liked looking down on all of us :)

We attempted to get a picture of Yoda sitting next to Zoë in the backpack - we have a few cute ones of these with Yoda and Amelia. We might have to try this picture again soon...
1 comment:
I LOVE your family picture at the top, so cute! I am glad you are all enjoying the snow and hope that you enjoyed your snow day today ;)
Post a Comment