Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Car Seat Fun

Here is our little peanut in her huge car seat -- Badger apparently was checking her out. I don't even remember noticing the cat when I took the picture. We learned yesterday that Amelia is now 6 pounds . She is using this added weight to exercise her lungs in the middle of the night. Her witching hour appears to be from 10pm-2am, after which time she will sleep, but ONLY if I (this is Heidi) am holding her. She'll sleep by herself during the day, but not at night! I've been assured this does not mean we will have this problem forever and that until she's 2-3 months old we can do whatever works to get her to sleep. Wish us luck!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Edie said...

Like mother, like daughter!!!Lots of fun memories. I made your baptism dress in the middle of the night!
Love and kisses,
Grammie

Anonymous said...

One word: bourbon.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures and notes. Although I am wondering if Jess and Katie are reading this up at night thing and get a little scared. :) I like the bourbon comment is that for Heidi, Tom or the baby? Mary

Anonymous said...

Mary:

Yes.