Saturday, August 9, 2008

Baffled

Well, Amelia slept very well last night. We remain totally confused about how to raise a baby. Just when you think you know something--it all changes. She was up for an hour or so around midnight but then slept so well that we had to wake her up at 7am. Then at 8:30 she went down for a nap (with no walking around or anything like that) and she fussed for 3 minutes and then slept for 2 hours. Again we had to wake her up so she didn't sleep too long.

Very odd. But also great news.

1 comment:

Ditto Family said...

Hallelujah! Shows how much control we have as parents. Birch and I are still walking around in a daze as Chloe is up 3-6 times each night. Just when I think it is going to drive me crazy the sun comes up and I see her cute face and somehow gain the energy that I need to keep up with six kids during the day.

I think Amelia is just trying to show you who's in charge!

By the way, all the Sherry clan (except us and Luke) are at RDC right now. I'm sure they would love to meet Amelia.