Sunday, August 31, 2008

Matt and Yoda

Sometimes a puppy looks cuter next to really good looking people. So instead of showing you pictures of me and Yoda I decided to show you pictures of Heidi, Matt and Yoda. (This post is 18 inches long so don't miss the one below it!)







Yoda's first boat ride--he wasn't sure what to think.



With Carter.








Matty--why am I in this boat? Where am I?
Oh--I'm not that self deprecating--here are some of me and Yoda.






And finally a walking stick. I didn't know I had that cut on my finger until I saw this picture. It is now wrapped and healing. I'm definitely better looking than the walking stick...........mabye......the walking stick is an awesome example of evoution.....I think I'm a good example of evolution because I have my mom and dad's smarts.....but I'm not sure that I'm cooler than a walking stick. Especially since I am not both intelligent and resemblant of a piece of wood. But I'm going to say that I am pretty confident that, given the choice, Dan and Whitney would rather have me at the wedding than the walking stick.
(This is my last post before I head to San Diego for their wedding--what a non-sequitor--anyway I'll be out in SD this week for their big celebration and my wonderful, wonderful wife will be home with the baby and our pup. I'm not sure why we decided to have both and infant and a pup but Heidi's amazingness will make it all work out. Starting on Tuesday she will be alone for the week-long-end with both and I know she will be awesome. All the same if you want to call her and say, "Wow, what an amazing wife you are to let your husband go off and be 5th in line at his friend Dan's wedding," I'm sure she would appreciate it.)
I'll be back in a week with picture of the big day. Love to All and especially to the greatest wife in the world.

No comments: