20 March 2008
Well Amelia has been a wonderful spring surprise. I know this will fade but our focus has been so much on keeping her alive on an hourly basis that we haven't noticed much else happen in the world.
Here are some pictures from yesteday and last night: http://picasaweb.google.com/crumlives/AmeliaAndHeidiAtHome?authkey=d30zBU-V3zU
Today I have to go to work for an hour or so. Heidi will be alone for a feeding, she will certainly be able to to it but it is her first one all alone.
The breast pump is such an important part of the feedings that I wonder how kids got fed without it?
OK--maybe Heidi will write some more later today. Need to go wake everyone up so I can go to work.
1 comment:
Yea!!!!! She looks great. Actually they both look great. How are you Tom? 3:35 posting-hope you are getting some sleep this morning! Glad everything is going so well!!!! I'm so psyched!!!!
Love,
Grammie
Post a Comment