9 March 2008
The baby shower was yesterday. Heidi's grandmother Perkins made a surprise visit by flying up in the morning from Pittsburgh. Aunt Liz, Olya, Becky and tons of Heidi's friends also came out on a miserable rainy day. We were both blown away by the great gifts that we received--thanks to all.
I was most excited by the stroller which we can use to go for walks on the bumpy roads around our house. I also learned a ton about swaddling. Never before did I know the importance of swaddling to baby life. Now after recieving 10 swaddling cloths and the literature that comes with them, I have learned that proper swaddling of babies can save the world. It is likely that Hitler was not swaddled properly.
I'm also very excited about the hiking pack for the baby. It can't be used until the baby is 15 pounds but that means it will be ready for our first summer hikes. It would be nice to set a record for youngest baby that has climbed all of the 4000 foot mountains.
Tom
No comments:
Post a Comment