Hi!
I am feeling up to posting -- and also up to learning HOW to post. Next up I'll figure out how to do the pictures. I have enjoyed reading Tom's posts almost as much as everyone else -- and nothing made me laugh harder than the middle of the night video he took of himself! Tom deserves a medal for being new dad of the year. He changes Amelia's diapers (he even shooed me away yesterday afternoon when I tried to do it myself) and he swaddles her like a pro -- I can't seem to get all the little edges of the blankets in the right place, but he can do it in about 5 seconds. I wish I could post a picture of him "kangaroo holding" Amelia but he might go on diaper strike. The doctors told us to hold her skin to skin as much as possible to simulate the womb. So, when one of us does it, we have to take off her shirt and our shirt and then wrap ourselves up together. Tom loves doing it but does not love how he looks in the pictures :) Amelia loves it when he does it because she plays with his chest hair in her sleep with her little hands.
That's all I have to say for now -- of course she's sleeping like an angel right now in the middle of the morning...!
No comments:
Post a Comment