
On Thursday Edie brought us the mother lode of baby supplies. She and Becky had bought tones of preemie clothes and Edie washed them all. Then she organized the mathching clothes into their own zip lock bags. She also brought us beef stew and frozen meatloaf.
The meatloaf created a bit of havoc yesterday as I was working in the garage. I put it in the oven to cook and returned to work outside. About 1/2 an hour later I went in to check on what would be Heidi's lunch. I found the windows open and Heidi and Amelia under a blanket on the couch.
We (I) have needed to clean the oven for about 3 months now but I have not been able to because every time I think of it Heidi, and now Amelia, have been in the house and I did not want to use the powerful chemicals with her around. The meatloaf was not the cause of the smoke and the alarms it was the caked on gunk at the bottom of the oven. I'll clean it someday.
After removing the meatloaf and cooking it on the stove top, an interesting way to cook meatloaf, it was very good. So thanks Edie.
1 comment:
Too funny! I think you need a microwave!
Love,
Grammie
Post a Comment